welcome
to shadowmuse blown's blog

here you will find all nature of BE stories
although i do have a fondness for breast expansion via implants

POSSESSIONS:
"Lara"
Part 1
has finally been posted

my "Revenge" Blog
can be accessed for a one-time payment
of $29
see sidebar, below, for subscribing

all material copyright 2021 by shadowmuse blown

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How Big Should Noelle Get?

Hi, just wanted to make a quick post to tell you that I'm still working on the next chapter.

UPDATE (12/31)
Hoping to have the next part posted on January 2nd. 

Have a great and safe New Years!.

I'm getting a pretty good idea how big I want Noelle to get, but it's not set in stone.  Only a couple of people have given me any feedback on what they think.  So, let me ask here, again.

How big do you think Noelle should get?

Leave a comment on this post and put in your two cents!

~ C

PS: May you all have a very Merry Christmas and healthy and happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. I love the stage where it is a struggle to move without assistance. Another inch, another ounce, and she would be immobilized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricky proposition.

    You haven't gone to immobility - save for when Ann was stranded in the desert (remember that? lol). But short of some teasing while she's laying wherever she ends up, I just can't see that as being too sexy. I like the idea of seeming immobilized by sheer size, then maybe helped up in some fashion and then some sort of engineering or apparatus to help her move about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of her being immense without being immobile. That she is so big that everyday life is a bit of a challenge and she is loving every single bit of it. Size wise if you remember your old Superblown series, the size you made the wife in the third tale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you all so much for the responses.

    There is a definite trend toward wanting her swollen to the edge of immobilization, but not to go past that point. I am strongly leaning toward that direction: get her as big as possible where she can still move, but not without a lot of difficulty.

    Nothing is absolute, yet, though. If anyone has any additional thoughts or musings on the subject, please leave a comment.

    Thanks!
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope he will keep pumping her up and you keep telling the details its so hot make her biggerr faker firmer great story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Practically immobile should be just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the concept of near immobility, with perhaps an erotically charged venture into immobility (I've always had a thing for a girl so large she can lie on her boobs), but then return to near immobility after for a romantic ending? I always like the erotic nature of the the 3rd Superblown story, but I felt there was a conflict of interest at the end of the story which sort of let the wind out of the erotic sails a little bit. This has the potential to be much better as Noelle is so enthusiastic for her own breasts

    ReplyDelete