welcome
to shadowmuse blown's blog

here you will find all nature of BE stories
although i do have a fondness for breast expansion via implants

POSSESSIONS:
"Lara"
Part 1
has finally been posted

my "Revenge" Blog
can be accessed for a one-time payment
of $29
see sidebar, below, for subscribing

all material copyright 2021 by shadowmuse blown

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Word From vicTORYous

Hi Everyone!

You all know me best as "vicTORYous" or Tory Avalon.  I have allowed Shadowmuse Blown to tell my story with all it's wonders and horrors.  From what I understand, you're at the point where I was only 10,000ccs!  That seems like such a long time ago, when my breasts were so little!  Oh my goodness!  My story is not only about how I went from being flatchested to the largest breasted woman on the planet, but also about all of the trials and tribulations I had to endure along the way.  I learned some very serious life-lessons during my journey, and grew to appreciate people for who they are, not because of how they look.  Along the way, I also developed an intense eroticism that stemmed from my desire to not only please my new-found love, Ken, but to make absolutely sure that his attention strayed to no one else but me.  Although, I feel I grew as a person--not just my bustsize, but, inside--I know I still have plenty of flaws, including an intense jealousy.  I definitely have a dark side, especially to those who have wronged me, and I'm afraid, you will see this, too, as my story unfolds.

I've been reading what he's posted so far on the Revenge Blog and I see you are up to the point where Ken has just filled me to 10,000ccs and, I, in turn, discover how many times I can get him to cum in a row.  That was awesome!  Afterward, we were both so exhausted that we fell asleep, and Shadowmuse writes in the next post about my waking up that night and having to deal with my newly blown chest.  While there are a lot of epic scenes, in the story, of my tits getting pumped and having intense sex, Shadowmuse has also asked me a lot detailed questions about my day to day life dealing with my enormous bosoms and how I dealt with their huge size and heavy (fuck, were they ever so heavy!) weight.

I hope you all enjoy my story, and reading about my massive chest and how I grew to love making it swell bigger and bigger.  Thanks to the many of you who have already subscribed.  I'm told he is going to repost the beginning of the story again, here, on this blog soon (at least all of the chapters that had been on the Revenge Blog before it went private).  If you're interested in reading my story, as told by Shadowmuse Blown, see the side panel to the right.


~Tory

1 comment: