welcome
to shadowmuse blown's blog

here you will find all nature of BE stories
although i do have a fondness for breast expansion via implants

POSSESSIONS:
"Lara"
Part 1
has finally been posted

my "Revenge" Blog
can be accessed for a one-time payment
of $29
see sidebar, below, for subscribing

all material copyright 2021 by shadowmuse blown

Monday, September 4, 2017

Banned From The BEArchive

So, I go on vacation with "E" to Atlantic City, and while I'm away, I log onto the BEA forum.  Or, at least, I try to!  After a moment, I get a page saying that "An Error Has Occured!" and then, "Sorry, Guest, you are banned from using this forum!  This ban is not set to expire".  And that's it.

I sent a ticket to BotComix, which seems to do the forum's web pages, but I never heard back from them.  I can't even send them a follow up ticket, because, whenever I try to go to the login screen on the Forum, I get that "you are banned" message and nothing else.

What a fine how-do-you-do.  I really have no idea why I was banned.  Was it a mistake?  Or did I do something so henious that they would ban me outright without a warning?  Perhaps someone used my ID to go on to the forum and do nasty things?  Don't know.

When we got back from vacation, "E" was good enough to send a PM to one of the mods to ask what was up, so hopefully, that will turn up something soon.  They were having a great contest to vote on the "best breasts", which I found a lot of fun, and now I'm missing out on it.  : /

Anyone else having any issues with the BE Archive?  Anyone reading this blog who could help me figure out what happened?  I'm flummoxed.

~C

(Will be getting back to the last chapter of "ENCOUNTER", soon...)

2 comments:

  1. I've had that happen too, when I've tried logging in under a hotel WiFi signal. It was against their policy or something, but it doesn't actually block you, it just says you're banned. Trying logging in under data or a different wifi connect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon. I did try both of those things to no avail.
    "E" eventually contacted gonZo at the forum and he deduced that I had pulled in an IP address while on vacation of someone who had been banned. He was apparently able to disassociate my ID from the address and I'm now back on the BEA, although now I've found that no one knows what happened to Mr Pickles! What will become of his awesome contest?

    ReplyDelete